Top In-person Event Platforms For 2023
grdgroun-There are various in-person events available in the industry. Because in-person events are back and most of the event organizers prefer in-person events over virtual and hybrid.
Choosing an in-person event can be overwhelming because there are a lot of platforms available. If you are planning to make your in-person event digital you should consider using an event platform. In this article, we will be listing some of the best in-person event platforms and their key features so that if you are thinking of hosting an in-person event platform your choices narrow down to some of the best platforms available.
In-Person Event Platforms For 2023
Here are top in-person event platform for 2023
The first platform on our list is Dreamcast. It is one of the most popular platforms that offer the best-on-ground event experience. Dreamcast offers free demos so you can experience the service before committing to the platform. If you are looking for a platform that can customize your in-person event according to your preference Dreamcast is for you. You can host in-person events of all sizes with Dreamcast.
Here are some of the key features that you can expect from Dreamcast for in-person events:
- On-spot and online event registration for the event.
- Third-party integration
- Gamification for the event
- Event date, analysis, and reports
The next platform on our list is Vfairs. It is among the popular names in the event industry. The platform offers various features at a competitive price. VFairs provides a range of networking tools, such as text, voice, and video chat, roundtable discussions, intelligent AI matchmaking, and comprehensive user search and filter functions, to improve user relationships. The platform has all the tools that can make your in-person event successful and scalable.
Here are some of the key features of an in-person event.
- Event registration for both in-person and virtual events.
- Allow integration with top CRMs
- Allow online registration and easy payment
- Helps in customizing landing pages
EventX is the next in-person event platform that makes it to our list. EventX is an in-one event platform. It offers services for hybrid, virtual and on-site events. With eventX you can host your perfect on-ground event. The platform offers automation for email marketing and push notifications.
Here are some of the features that you can expect for EventX
- Smooth online and onsite event registration experience
- Engagement tools like Q&A and polls.
- Mobile event app for management
- Microsite builder
Canapi provides all the necessary digital solutions for the in-person event. The platform not just provides solutions for in-person events but also virtual and hybrid events. Canapi hosts in-person events of all sizes with advanced solutions. From conferences to trade shows they provide on-ground solutions for all the events.
Here are some of the key features that you can expect from Canapi for an in-person event.
- QR-based on-site check-ins
- Smooth event registration both online and on-site.
- Track and Manage the entire user journey, from start to finish.
- Customized mobile event app for the in-person event.
- Integration with third-party apps and platforms.
If you are looking for an all-in-one platform for your virtual and in-person event, Eventzilla is for you. It is a platform that can manage your event from start to finish. It can help handle every aspect of event management, including registrations, promotions, and check-ins. In addition, the platform offers 24*7 customer support, making it easy for customers and event organisers.
Here are some of the key features of Eventzilla:
- Eventzilla offers integration with 1000+ platforms, making it easier for the event organizer to integrate most apps.
- Offer easy and secure registration.
- Provide a dashboard to track all the user activities
- The platform supports payment options like debit cards, credit, UPI and net banking.
Tripleseat is a platform that can manage all different kinds of events. The platform offers an easy event planning process, which makes it convenient for organizers to manage their events and sales. In addition, most things can be automated, which saves time and resources for event managers and planners.
Here are some of the key features of the Tripleseat:
- The highly customizable platform allows event planners to customize documents and templates.
- Send automated notifications
- Allow organizers to track payment and other users’ activities in real-time.
- Offers communication tools that help organizers and users communicate effectively.
The next platform on our list is Everwall. It is a perfect platform if you also want to promote your event on social media.
The platform is compatible with all browsers, and you don’t need to install it on your computer or deal with any other problems. Moreover, it is easy to use and allows organizers to track user activities.
Here are some of the features that Everwall offers:
- It allows the organizer to use the leader for gamification and other such activities at the event.
- Easy social media integration
- Offers a wide range of templates for customization
- The platform is affordable and offers various interactive features.
The next platform on our list is Hopin. Hopin is a platform suitable for all kinds of in-person, virtual, and hybrid events.
It offers many interactive features and makes communication easy between users and organizers.
Here are some of the features that Hopin offers
- The platform offers robust customer support.
- Offers interactive tools like polls, surveys and Q&A to make the process of communication more easy.
- Hopin is an affordable option for in-person, virtual and hybrid events.
The Bottom Line
The event industry has seen a shift, and on-ground events are back. Today, many event planners and organizers want to host in-person events because they are more effective, offer better user engagement and help organizers interact with the users personally. Therefore, many event planners and organizers use the in-person event platform to make in-person events bigger and better.
There are various on-ground event platforms, as we have mentioned above. However, if you are also planning an in-person event and want to give it a smart touch, you can compare the above-mentioned in-person events, select the features you want for your next in-person event, and plan your next smart in-person event.