Is It Possible to Purchase Smartphone on EMI without Credit Card
You can buy products with a free EMI benefit when using the Insta EMI Card. As a result, unlike traditional forms of credit, you are not subject to any additional fees or interest when using an EMI instead of a credit card to make purchases. You also gain exclusive access to tempting EMI deals on Insta EMI Card by Purchasing smartphones on EMI without a credit card.
You can easily buy a phone and convert the purchase price of the products into EMIs. You can repay it in your preferred number of installments and are not required to pay anything in addition to the cost. When seeking an EMI alternative to purchasing electronics like smartphones without a credit card, the Insta EMI Card is one of the best choices.
Check out any of the numerous Bajaj Finserv partner retailers, including well-known e-commerce sites like Amazon, Flipkart, etc., to purchase a smartphone on EMI at the greatest price. Even better, you can physically visit any of the Bajaj Finserv partner locations. Utilize the Insta EMI Card to obtain no-cost EMI offers on smartphones with no down payment by visiting these physical or online merchants to buy a phone on EMI.
To provide you with convenience, value, and selection, Bajaj Finserv has partnered with some of the top smartphone manufacturers. You can get premium smartphones from companies like Samsung, Vivo, Oppo, Sony, Xiaomi, iPhone, Gionee, OnePlus, Realme, Google Pixel, and more through the EMI Network at low EMI rates. You have the luxury of choice when it comes to smartphones, thanks to the well-known partner stores, which include Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, Sargam Electronics, and many more.
Purchase Smartphone on EMI without a Credit Card
You can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for smartphones on EMI without a credit card with the following steps.
- Step 1: Look through the newest line-up of free EMI smartphones.
- Step 2: Select the phone you wish to buy by clicking “Buy Now” on the product page.
- Step 3: Select the “No Cost EMI” choice.
- Step 4: Use a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card as the payment method.
- Step 5: Choose the repayment period that you like.
- Step 6: Enter your card details and confirm through the OTP sent to your registered mobile.
- Step 7: To finish the transaction, proceed and confirm your order.
Read Also: How Do I Activate Hotstar On my TV?
Shop for mobiles offline on EMIs
- Step 1: Go to any nearby Bajaj Finserv partner store.
- Step 2: Pick a smartphone and pay with your Insta EMI Card.
- Step 3: Pick a manageable repayment period.
- Step 4: Distribute the information for your Insta EMI Card.
- Step 5: Share the OTP that was issued to your registered mobile number to finalize your purchase.
Advantages of Shopping on EMI without a Credit Card
The Insta EMI Card offers the following benefits when used to make EMI purchases without a credit card:
- Provides a pre-approved loan up to Rs. 2 lakh.
- No Cost EMIs, i.e. there is no interest charged on the borrowed money.
- Flexible payment plans with maturities ranging from 3 to 24 months.
- There are no foreclosure-related charges.
- While purchasing on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network, no additional paperwork is needed.
- You have an Access to tempting discounts at partner stores.
How to get the Insta EMI Card
The Insta EMI Card is available both online and offline. Both processes are easy and practical. You can apply for it online using the customer portal if you’re an existing customer. Alternatively, any eligible individual can apply for it offline and utilize the No Cost EMI feature by doing so at any Bajaj Finserv partner store that offers in-store financing.
Apply for the Insta EMI Card online
Customers of Bajaj Finserv who already have an account can easily apply for the Insta EMI Card. Simply complete the requirements and submit an online application. To do this, just sign in to the My Account client portal, view the details of the card offers, and then apply for the card. You can now obtain the Insta EMI Card online, although the offline process is both viable and advantageous for new consumers.
Apply for the Insta EMI Card offline
All you have to do to obtain the Insta EMI Card offline is select in-store financing at any of Bajaj Finserv’s partner retailers. After choosing the goods you want to buy, ask the store representative for help and provide the necessary paperwork to set up your Insta EMI Card. You will get access to the Insta EMI Card on the Bajaj Finserv app once your information has been validated.
Follow these simple steps and apply for the Insta EMI Card online or offline today to get the most out of the Insta EMI Card. You can get appealing cashback offers and bargains on a variety of products from the 1.2 lakh+ partner stores located in more than 3,000 cities across India when you have a digital card on your side. Why wait any longer when you can receive Insta EMI Card and buy your favorite smartphone conveniently with no EMIs?