The Poke King is a Hawaiian Restaurant that serves dishes with a twist. The menu consists of poke bowls with locally sourced ingredients. The dish is a mix of Ahi tuna, kimchi, avocado, and rice.
Hawaiian Restaurant and Poke Bowl
Poke is a traditional Hawaiian dish that can be served in a bowl, on a plate, or in a wrap. The idea behind poke is to combine all of the ingredients into one dish and serve it as quickly as possible because you don’t want to lose any of the flavors. Poke King Hawaiian Restaurant & Poke Bowl combines traditional Hawaiian ingredients into one easy-to-manage meal for customers who want something healthy but still delicious!
The menu at Poke King includes:
- Sampler Platter – Includes 4 sizes of tuna (small, medium, large & champion), salmon poke bowl & shrimp ika maki roll wrapped with nori seaweed paper. Serves 1 person per order only. Order must come before 2 pm on Saturdays if not sold out online the first time around (5 days). Only available until supplies run out so hurry up before they go away forever!
- Salmon Teriyaki – Grilled salmon fillet topped with teriyaki sauce served over rice or white rice noodles cooked al dente style then garnished with green onions & sesame seeds added just enough flavor to make this dish stand out among others around town while staying true to its roots from Hawaii where it originated back in the 1960s when someone named George Formosa opened up his first restaurant called “George’s” located near Waikiki Beachside which later expanded across multiple locations throughout California after locals loved how tasty their food tasted so much that resulted into franchising these restaurants nationwide today where people love coming here, especially during holidays like Christmas Eve celebration where we serve special Thanksgiving meals including cranberry sauce/stuffing mix made from scratch using fresh local ingredients including applesauce mixed together with a sugar substitute instead sugar used before making into pie crusts/pies etc.
The restaurant is open from 11 am to 9 pm on weekdays and 11 am to 8 pm on weekends. It’s closed on Thursday, but it opens again at noon on Friday and Saturday mornings with an extended brunch menu until 2 pm.
The Poke King Reno closes seven days a week at midnight unless there are special events happening that day (such as karaoke).
- Hawaiian restaurant and Poke Bowl
- Open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11 am to 9 pm.
- The Poke King is located at 2250 S Virginia Street in Reno, NV.
If you’re looking for a great Poke joint in Northern Nevada, look no further than Poke King Hawaiian Restaurant! They have been serving up delicious poke bowls and other Hawaiian fish poke bowls since 2016. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality food at an affordable price.
Their menu consists of traditional Hawaiian food including:
Poke Bowls (a crispy rice bowl with tuna, salmon, or yellowtail sashimi)
Spicy Tuna Roll (spicy tuna roll topped with crunchy tempura flakes)
Salmon Skin Tacos (salmon skin wrapped in seaweed)
We are always looking for new ways to expand our menu and make it as convenient for you as possible. We know that not everyone has time to sit down in a restaurant, so we’re excited about the new way people can order their food!